17.9.10

my soulmate.


i have a very special person in my life that i try not to involve in my blogs, but inevitably he is a part of my life so sometimes i can't help it. if you haven't guessed, this person is my man. my boyfriend. 
& this weekend is a special time for us too, as it's our 2 year 'anniversary', so i just wanted to write about my beautiful other half.


he makes me happy, he deserves a post. :-)
so i'm going to quickly tell you all a bit about us so you can understand..


we live about an hour apart, but we always try to see each other as often as we can. now i know i'm moving to france next week, we're trying to make the most of every minute we have together. it's so hard, knowing i'm leaving for a whole year. but we're growing together, getting happier & happier so i know that everything will work out for the best. it's going to be hard, i know that, but hopefully the fact i'll be busy all the time will help ease the pain.
he's just turned 30, wow. i'm 19. wow again.... on paper i know it looks terrible, but scroll down, see the photos... & he doesn't look it, does he!?


he makes me smile, he makes me laugh, sometimes he makes me sad but i can never stay mad. the happiness overrides each time, because i know that he is mine. times get hard and things get tough, but the love we share is always enough. we dance, we play and sometimes we fight, but i always know that he's Mr Right. 


i'm in love, and i love it.


here we are, Eddie & me. Eddie & Laurie, soulmates.











No comments:

Post a Comment