27.8.10

reality hits.

so today is the day. finally it has happened.
i have spent the past 4 months applying for jobs in France to do a placement for my year abroad. I have had rejection after rejection from fashion jobs, which really disheartened me. But the support from my parents and boyfriend made me carry on searching. I got an email one day from the tutor at uni saying she'd had a job offer for one of her students, so she sent it to me. Reluctantly (because it was a car hire company rather than fashion) I got in touch with the company. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I had the interview with them today....and I GOT IT.
I got the job! 
Finally something is sorted for the next year of my life. 


So from the beginning of October this year, I'll be moving to the South of France for a year to live and work in this beautiful place:


View of the South of France, Antibes   


the excitement running through my body is unreal. what an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment